Thursday, January 15, 2009

and another thing....

I might be officially barred from the blogosphere for this but here goes......

I hate American Idol......not just dislike it, I hate it. I can't stand it. It makes me crazy. I watched the first season of it and then I was done. Been there done that. The season lasts forever, no one is ever happy with the outcome and way too many of my blogs and shows and radio hosts devote way too much time to it. By mid-season I'm ready to pluck out my eyeballs with a fork. I can't get into it. The ONLY part of the show that might be slightly interesting are the funny auditions, but even that gets old after 59,000 episodes leading up to the real deal. I'm sorry American Idol, she's just not that into you..

and another thing....I know that a lot of you are all 'OMG the Bachelor is back!!'.....and normally I would have been the same way but I'm done. D.O.N.E. done with it. It's all a crock of shit. They force them to keep the crazies for ratings. They never pick who you want or think they should in the end and they almost always (99.999% of the time) break up within 3 months of wrapping up the show. What's the point? It's crap. Crap crap crap crap crap. It doesn't interest me anymore.....same shit different cast.

and Survivor.....seriously.....there are actually people that still watch that show? I can't really claim an opinion here because I hated it from the get go.

now give me some BRAVO......give me some Real Housewives of Wherever.....those shows all rock the house. That is a trainwreck waiting to happen in each and every delicious episode. All those bitches have issues and I love them. I cannot get enough of them. I love BRAVO. It is an awesome channel. I also love A&E. I love me some Intervention. If I can look into lives that suck worse than mine and see those people come out on the other side, there's hope for my little life yet. I love 48 Hours Mystery too and I like that new Homeland Security show too. I was so sad when Rob & Big didn't come back. I lurved Rob and Big.....they cracked me up I also like Cribs, when they get around to putting out new episodes, which is never. I used to love that Courtney Cox show Dirt on FX but I think it's been cancelled.

Didn't mean for it to go this far. My whole point was that I hate American Idol and The Bachelor is kind of over for me......go ahead and click the little X at the top of the screen.....I know, I know

6 comments:

EC said...

Amen!!!! I can watch the same shows on Bravo over and over again. The Bachelor is now to the point of pissing me off. Haven't they realized that nobody stays together?! I guess since they had one successful couple (Trista and Ryan), they'll keep this show going forever. And I love Intervention..... loved this post - you have the same TV taste as me exactly!

Amy Amy Bo Bamey said...

Oh No we may not be able to be friends now.........just kidding!

I like those shows but we can work through our differences. I like all the shows you like too but I only like The Real OC houswives. Did not like the Atlanta ones.

LuLu said...

I detest American Idol!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer said...

You suck!!!!



Just kidding. I still love you. And you are right about Bravo. They rock! But Project Runway is my fave.

Jessica (aka Faeanne) said...

I *so* agree with you! The only time I watch any part of AI is the auditions & that's only to see the funny parts and if nothing else is on.

Amy Amy Bo Bamey said...

Okay you are officially on My Roll Call! I never think to go in and change or add.

Thanks for the Birthday wishes!

Watched the Real OC houswives last night...Vicki bugs, her poor Hubby!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0