Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Would You Rather Wednesday



So it's that time again. I enjoy your responses so much......I just forget to post my own. Damn me all to hell. I'll remember this time. Pinky swear. I'm not kidding, really I will......in fact, hold your breath!

Without further adieu.....here we go

1. Would you rather have a third eye in the middle of your head for the rest of your life or a horn in the middle of your head?

2. Would you rather be stranded on an island alone or with someone you hate?

3. Would you rather be 4'1" or 7'9"?

and since I'm such a loser and forget to do my own games I'll give an extra this week...

4. Would you rather know it all or have it all?

Don't forget I want details......no fun if you don't play

So throw me a bone this close to Valentine's Day and Lurkers Play the Games Today! and not just here......if you normally just read the posts and move on, be a sport and leave some comment love this Valentine's week and not just for me.....for all your blogs. Comment comment comment. Not just today, but every day this week. If you like to read our blogs and you want us to keep blogging, let us know, we are comment junkies, comment whores if you will, but I encourage every lurker to come out of hiding this week. Come on, it's Valentine's Week, show us some love.....

3 comments:

Tenakim said...

I'm going with the horn, stranded with someone I hate (I'm pretty good at getting people to warm up to me- cough kiss ass cough),4 ft 1 (not far from it now and I'm pretty sure if I was 7 ft 9 I would have a man voice and that kind of freaks me out, and I already KNOW it all so I'm going with HAVE it all!

Kelly said...

1. I choose a horn in the middle of my head. I would have problems with hats....but I cannot even do makeup on the two eyes I have, 3 would be just too much pressure.
2. I guess...if I am forced on an island with someone I hate.....We could fight if it got boring! Plus, I can fake it!
3. 4'1"....7'9" would just scare me!
4. Have it All....no one likes a "know it all"
4.

Amy Amy Bo Bamey said...

1. Would you rather have a third eye in the middle of your head for the rest of your life or a horn in the middle of your head?
A third eye duh! Just in case I lose a eye somehow it would be nice to have a spare!

2. Would you rather be stranded on an island alone or with someone you hate?
With someone I hate. I think I would get over it and would like to have a companion to be with.

3. Would you rather be 4'1" or 7'9"?
I think I would rather be 4'1. I would rather be short and have to reach for things rather than be tall and always have to duck down.

4. Would you rather know it all or have it all?
Since I don't like people that think come across like they know it all and would not want to be one of them I would rather have it all!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0