Friday, February 6, 2009

All Aboard!

Let's take a ride on the crazy train this morning shall we?


Anyone catch the interview with the octuplet baby machine this morning? Me neither because I'm WORKING people....but I might have stumbled upon it on the internet this morning and Hello world, my name is Crazy McNeedsSomeHelp...


And seriously...are those lips real? The bottom looks like it could be but the top looks like someone may have had some filler....does it not?


This clearly educated woman who is working on her Master's degree in COUNSELING no less used to work at a Mental Hospital (um, hello... Admissions Office? This is Crazy McNeedSomeHelp....) but was obviously on the wrong side of THAT desk if you know what I mean...


Who has 6 children alone with no job and no income and no spouse and thinks, Oh what the hay, what's one more? And then has SIX more embryos implanted thinking, well, maybe one might take....knock knock knock....hello? The lights are on, but no body's home folks...


And the funny part is that she wants us all to understand how much she loves her children, I mean she holds them each for 45 minutes every day, who cares if she has no money or job or spouse or place to live, she holds them each 45 minutes a day. Isn't that enough? Do they really need food and shelter and clothing and diapers? As a counselor does she really not see how the rest of us think she may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer? I mean come on..... Really?


Really?


REALLY?
Edited to add link to watch video and read story HERE


I've got to go, I think it's almost time for Little One's 45 minutes of holding....
Caption the Cartoon above here if you're interested

6 comments:

Tenakim said...

she's a total fuck face! I didn't watch it and didn't click on the story on my home page purposely- out of principle- sick bitch- I'm not going to donate to her sickness- hopefully, she'll go broke and DFS will take the kids from her!

Kelly said...

Well....she is definitely troubled!! My jaw hit the floor when she told Anne that she was getting her Masters degree in counseling! (You have to be really FUCKED up to seek her help!! It was the funniest yet saddest thing I have heard today!) I really and truly feel terrible for her 9million kids!

Amy Amy Bo Bamey said...

I think she is a wanna be Angelina Jolie. I noticed those lips and nose job right away!

Does it make me a better Mom because I hold my kids for 55 minutes each a day and hold my Hubby for 120 minutes! Take THAT!

kel said...

yeah... I don't get it... and the lips look fake, don't they?

Lipstick said...

I just love how you said, "cause I'm WORKING..."

kristi said...

I just found your blog. Too funny and no I haven't watched this yet!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0