I was going to go a different direction today but I started a post and lost that 'direction' I was headed in so.....since I can't get my shit together today...Friday Fragments it is. How appropriate considering my mind frame today. Mine are more like Friday Brain Farts than fragments though....
- I'm trying to get it together and summon up the courage to do my taxes. I know we are getting a big refund what with the outrageous medical bills and the storage fees alone for the extra kid we added this year should get us a big chunk. I hate taxes though. Suck it up Alison.
- Television sucked this week. The only saving grace was RHOC...it never disappoints. I know I've been all "I hate Grey's Anatomy anymore" but is anyone else looking forward to the Grey's Anatomy/Private Practice Crossover Event (sounds so urgent...like I just can't miss it, but will probably be a tremendous buzz kill)
- Little One was diagnosed with Asthma yesterday. Yet another ailment to add to the arsenal.
- I'm feeling a little bad about Big One not having a birthday party. What to do what to do....
- My desk looks like the file cabinet next to it went into labor and blew paper up one end and down the other
- Got my end of year statement when I picked up the minis from Storage yesterday.....I spent almost $12k for storage this year. Incredible.
- If Big One or Little One ever decides after they already have 6 children and are living in MY tiny 3 bedroom home in East Egypt with no spouse or job, that they think it might be a good idea to implant 8 or 10 more embryos and have a few more grit snatchers for ME to take care of then they should just know that apparently their Mommy is not THAT awesome. I'm just sayin...
What, WHAT exactly about that whole scenario looked like a good idea? And just how do you pay to have fertility treatments such as those when you are unemployed and have no husband, but the better question is WHY?
- An old client I photographed several times and who failed to pay me for her Christmas Cards this year (and knows it) emailed me and wanted to know if I could email her one of the photos I took so she could print some copies for her house........oh yes she did
- I have a new FaceCrack Chronicles coming up.....don't let me forget, cause I will. I almost forgot to post what I did in the case of the lady asking me to get her kid out of the car and stuff.....Monday
- I need to know more about waxing......waxing in the netherlands.....you know....WAXING....suggestions, tips, opinions? Let's have a discussion shall we?