Friday, October 31, 2008
so last week I missed Friday Fragments....or was that the week before? Oh hell it might have been both weeks but I'm back today on this Friday that happens to also be Halloween and this week lets call it Fuck it Friday!
let's get this party started!
1. It is Halloween and being the lousy unprepared mother that I am I haven't quite finished preparing everything for Big One's costume....I know.....(getting ass in gear).......well yes, I guess the Husband could have helped me out but he's probably busy taking a nap
2. Just found out yesterday that the Husband has new work hours starting Monday.....3pm - 11pm........this means even LESS help than I already get. No Daddy at dinner, No Daddy at bedtime, No afternoon 4-wheeler rides, NO help with homework, NO help for Mommy (not much change there) and the kids get to spend exactly ZERO time with Daddy during the week.....if I'm going to be a single parent I should just make it official.....I'm just sayin
3. I have a bad attitude this week and the Husband is my whipping post......(no shit Sherlock)
4. Why is there no Spiced Pumpkin scent at Bath and Body this year? Those other pumpkin scents they have just don't compare and dammit why can't SOMETHING go right for me??
5. This Christmas is going to be very sparse for everyone but the minis. I'm sad, I love Christmas (usually)
6. Geezus H. Christ I'm ready to be done with this fucking election.......I voted early THANK GOD!~
7. Why is it that when we are outside in the garage waiting for Big One's ride in the morning she is laughing and playing around with me and as soon as the car pulls in the driveway she won't even look at me and tell me goodbye nevermind give me a kiss.......she's only 6 for God's sake.....does it really start this early?
8. Tena boo'd me so I'm going to BOO some bloggy friends too......look for my BOO in your comments.......
9. Today officially ends my pity party so look for happy sappy jovial fun posts next week....don't necessarily look for them here....but look for them nonetheless..........kidding.......I'll be better next week.....maybe......no, I will....pinky swear
10. Thank you for my book suggestions. I am making a download list now. In the meantime I was forced to download and listen to Nights in Rodanthe and now my ears are bleeding.....
This has not been the best week ever for sure but definately I've had worse. Suck.It.Up Mrs. Said So! I'm mostly ready for the weekend and almost ready for tonight. But I've got a couple bottles of good wine and a pack of cigs hidden in the freezer. I've got a fantastic halloween treat bowl full to the brim with candy for dressed up minis tonight. So to the rest of this day and the end of this week I say FUCK IT!
This is where I usually say "for more Friday Fragments please check out Mrs.4444" but today just go over there and give her a virtual hug........she's having a worse week than me and is suffering a loss that is unimaginable....
Posted by because I said so at 9:00 AM
Thursday, October 30, 2008
I'm not certain what it is about it, but I just love this photo of Big One (at 3 years old).......I always have. It's the expression in her eyes I think...makes me want to know what's going on in that cute little head
Posted by because I said so at 10:42 AM
cheap....bargain basement pricing....hell, I'll even consider a swap
my ad reads:
Husband for sale. He does not cook, he does not clean, he does not do laundry, he helps as little as humanly possible with minis. He does occasionally go to the grocery store......and he's a pro at nap-taking. He does not make beds or clean showers. He does not wash bottles or make bottles. He does NOT get up with babies during the night. All offers considered.......
Here's how my day went yesterday:
I woke up at 4:30am yesterday, got up got ready got minis ready and fed. Made bottles and labeled for Little One's Storage and made lunch and packed book bag for Big One. Waited outside (32degrees and windy this morning) with Big One for her ride, came back in and packed up my shit for work, got Little One in the car, stopped to fill my gas hog with fuel, went through Chick fil A for a Sausage and Cheese Bagel with Hashbrowns and a LARGE Dr. Pepper. Dropped Little One at Storage, went to work, had meetings all day and a photo shoot at lunch, find out Dad has cancer, freak out, stopped at grocery, picked up the minis at Storage, went by my Mom's and got her mail and fed her cats,went to Party City to get an eye patch for Carson (pirate day at school tomorrow) with both minis in tow. Finally got home last night at 6:30- just in time to get in the door and get Big One started on homework and fed. Little One starting nightly bedtime meltdown cause Mommy obviously doesn't move fast enough. Get upstairs and give Little One a bath before meltdown gets out of control, get her out of the bath and pj'd up, give her the antibiotic, sit down in the glider (ahhhh, finally sitting down) to give her the bottle and the antibiotic comes back up onto her, into her hair, the glider, the pillow, me, my hair, my jeans, my shirt (did it multiply in 2 minutes????)......get BACK up, throw her back in the tub, re-pj'd and now we are in full blown meltdown wanting to go to bed so I finally get Little One fed and bedded down, come downstairs and start laundry, washing bottles, making bottles for the next day, do the dishes in the sink, get Big One's homework checked, get her upstairs in bath, come back downstairs and there is my husband......who did not get up at 4:30, who did not work at ALL yesterday, who actually did NOTHING other than recline and watch tv with an occasional nap yesterday....and wants to know what's for dinner....Oh Yes He Did
can you see the circles I am running in? can you see these children of yours (they are always his when they make me crazy) pulling me in two directions? can you see the laundry that needs doing? how about the dishes in the sink? can you see those? can you see the bed that didn't get made this morning because YOU were still in it (this drives me INSANE.....I cannot, cannot, just CANNOT get in a bed that isn't made) when I left for work? can you see ME in a flurry of activity and aggravation all around you? can you see that I got bad news today and can't even sit down long enough to absorb it? can you SEE that I could use a little help?
Cheap......I will sell him very very very cheap
Posted by because I said so at 9:37 AM
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
so I've been MIA for the past few days and there are good reasons which are forthcoming, but first.....a couple of (very bad quality, but all I have on this computer....) photos of some of the finished pumpkins from the Pumpkin Carving Party. This is about half of them.
I'll post the rest when I get them off my camera at home. This came from a neighbors camera....the same neighbor that is a little obsessed with Barack Obama and made his pumpkin into O'Bumpkin and has him proudly situated in the front yard on a hay bale with all of his Obama '08 political signage.......he even changed one to read O'Bumpkin '08, it's cute
I can't show all the pictures I have from the party because there are lots of people and lots of minis that don't belong to me and the parents might object to my posting photos of their minis on the interwebz......so I'll share these that the neighbor emailed and give you an outstanding description instead!
As I described before we have this Annual Pumpkin Carving Party at our house every year. This year was the 8th Annual Pumpkin Carving at the Said So House. Every year we make the invitations and Big One and the Husband ride the four wheeler around the neighborhood delivering some of them while the others get mailed to friends that don't live in the hood. In the next couple weeks we start getting out our Carving Party supplies that are stored on large shelves in big plastic containers in my garage. There are books and books and pages and pages and stacks and stacks and tons and tons (you get the idea) of patterns and buckets of carving tools, knives, scrapers, scoopers, big saws, little saws, medium saws, pokers, scissors, markers, hammers, etc. We also have a big container of paints and brushes and kid patterns for the little ones.
We then go on table roundup which involves making trips to several neighbors and my mother's house to get tables. We usually have about eight tables. One for food, one for patterns and tools and the rest to first eat on and then carve on... After we retrieve the tables we fit them with plastic tableclothes and situate them in the offset garage. One roll of paper towels per table. Next we go to the pumpkin farm that always donates our pumpkins (free pumpkins ya'll......it's for the kids......all for the kids) and pick up as many as we need, which is usually around 30 or so, bring them home and set them on the ground lining the back wall of the garage. Next, Big One and I make treat bags for all the small partygoers and put them in my cutesy little treat bag basket, well, it's not actually little, its really pretty damn big. The day of the party we prepare food (and by prepare I mean go to the grocery store and buy potato salad, macaroni salad, baked beans and cole slaw premade from the deli and potato chips, dip, drinks, juice boxes, water, buns, hot dogs, hot dog chili and condiments) and roll out the coolers full of ice and drinks into the garage. Usually several of the guests bring cookies and cupcakes so I don't have to do dessert too. Then we go inside and I outfit the minis in their cutest Halloween outfits (not costumes......outfits...you know Halloween tshirts and leggings and denim mini skirts with Halloween bows in the hair and all) and then I put on my own Halloween t-shirt over my long sleeve white Gap Favorite Tee (in size Medium Tall.....and not because I'm tall remember, but because I like them long and they do shorten after washed) and my most favorite Hudson jeans. Then we turn on the music open up the pool room (the Husband has a man-cave complete with pool table, darts, poker table, Direct-TV and surround sound with couches, billiards chairs, fridge and heat/air) above the garage......I'll post a few pictures one day and then grill the dogs and wait for the screaming minis and beer toting parents to arrive.
It is the highlight of Halloween for our neighborhood and always a big turn out. This year we had 30 pumpkins carved. There were probably easily 35 kids there including babies and all the adults that go with said children. There was a lot of adult beverage consumption, a lot of pumpkin carving, a whole lot of hide and seek, trampoline jumping and swingset swinging, a lot of eating, some more adult beverage consumption and a general good time had by all.
We do it every year.....ya'll wanna come next year?
I have been on hiatus because my Little One has ANOTHER ear infection......she sees the ENT next week to talk tubes....ALREADY....she's 8 months this Saturday. Poor baby. My Big One had her first set at 6 months....second set at 1 1/2 with adenoid removal and third and final set at 3....she's now 6 1/2 and has had no ear infections since the last set. I hope we aren't going down the same road with Little One.....I'd like to make a detour and go a different way if we are!
I'm thinking of running away again.......these minis are way more work than they ought to be...can't they just look cute and be happy and not be so damn demanding?
Posted by because I said so at 9:58 AM
Friday, October 24, 2008
Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to this post, which explains The Award.
Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
Posted by because I said so at 8:47 AM
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Posted by because I said so at 1:35 PM
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
1. I have had two knee surgeries
2. One of those knee surgeries required a "donated" body part from a cadaver......I see dead people.........(sorry I couldn't resist)......but I seriously do have dead people parts in one of my knees....had to get on a donor list and the whole nine yards
3. I love sweet tea (of course I do, I'm southern right?).....but when I'm getting my own tea at say a fast food joint or restaurant I always do half and half. I fill it half way with unsweet and fill it the rest of the way with sweet...cause I'm weird like that
4. I cannot stand a dirty bathroom. I am so funny about showers and bathtubs especially. It was sheer torture even with flip flops on to be forced to shower in the hospital room shower when I was living in the hospital waiting for Little One (a month of hell)
5. I love to read but I don't have time so instead of downloading MUSIC onto my IPod, it is filled with books that I listen to in the car.....and it's now empty and AGAIN people...HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO BEG FOR BOOK SUGGESTIONS?????? hint hint
6. I cannot stand for my kids to be dirty or messy looking. Hair needs to be brushed and clothes unstained....I have been known to change them several times a day. I also cannot stand a nasty boogery nose on a baby.....pet peeve big time. WIPE YOUR KIDS NOSE ALREADY
7. I used to be a dancer (not THAT kind of dancer.....doesn't the Husband just wish) and I danced competitively for many years from age 3 on up through adulthood until I had done so much damage to my one knee that I finally had to have surgery (see #1 and #2) and now I can't do any of it or a lot of other things I like to do like....
8. Rock Climbing
9. I love football. I don't just kind of like football, I LOVE football. I am like a guy about football...it's bad
10. I smoke sometimes..(I heard that GASP!)......it's my only real vice and I usually only do it when I drink and am with friends. You can leave now if you are totally disgusted......I know it's such a faux pas these days
11. I have my ears pierced 2 times on one side and 3 times on the other (don't ask.....home piercing gone bad as a teenager) but I only wear earrings in the first holes
12. I probably wipe the counters and table in my kitchen down 5 times a night.......I can't deal with crumbs and shmegma on the counter
13. I like to bitch that the Husband doesn't do enough to help me, cause he doesn't, but in reality he can't do it right anyway......I mean even if he did try to do more I'd freak out and do it myself...especially anything having to do with the kids........
(I'm seeing a little OCD pattern in certain cleanliness areas of my random facts list........and while we're at it shouldn't I have just called this post Reasons Why Mrs. Said So Should Seek Professional Guidance....)
Posted by because I said so at 1:13 PM
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
a better post is coming later on with photos that happen to be at home, but for now.....me and my minis.......you wanted to see me and I really just wanted to show you Big One's hair do.....doesn't she remind you of that mean girl on Little House on the Prairie? What was her name? Ellie or something? (Little One is looking washed out a little and me, well there just isn't any excuse for that hair.....but since you asked.......that's what I look like)
so I'm pulling out of my driveway this morning and I see something on my front steps. I don't have time to stop and see what it is because I'm running late (shocking, I know).....so I keep going thinking to myself, "self....what the hell is that purple thing on the front steps"...but just as quickly as these thoughts entered my brain, they were gone (another big shock). I figured the Husband would find it when he saw fit to get out of bed (sinus infection....still sleeping.....do I get to sleep in and do nothing just because I have a sinus infection.....NOOOO I go to WORK and keep living life as usual.....but WHATEVER)...sinus infection my ass......
Monday, October 20, 2008
happened to last week? I know it happened and I know I was there...at least I think I was there
It was busy busy busy and I packed about 3 weeks of life into a few days. So the blog got little to no attention last week. Let me apologize profusely.....I can't say it will never happen again because, well, Because I Said So!!
Now I know I owe you a Pumpkin Party post and I'm getting to it, pinky swear. I missed Thousand Word Thursday and Friday Fragments last week and I vow to do better and pack it all in this week. Today is catch up day at work because I had to go out of town for my Grandmother's funeral and a couple other things came up.......so I better go before I get my ass in trouble but I'll be back with good stuff the rest of the week.
Damn Mondays.......I wish we could skip Monday.......Monday sucks.......all the way around Mondays suck! and dear Lord we start Girl Scouts tonight.......sheesh I'll let you know how that goes. Little One will not be pleased to have her routine upended...could be bad
Posted by because I said so at 1:25 PM
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Posted by because I said so at 1:08 PM
THIS makes me want to vomit.........
I simply could not imagine and don't want to know how she did it because the thought of harming one hair on either of the minis makes my skin crawl....
and seriously........who didn't know she did it and if you didn't know she did it.....well....I'm just gonna say it......you are an idiot and you need to crawl back under your rock.
yep, that's right. She makes me sick. Sick Sick Sick Sick Sick
Just look at that little girl............
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Remember a couple weeks ago when I posted about the Husband going to the grocery store 2 days IN A ROW....well, brace yourself...are you sitting down? He called me a little bit ago and he had ALREADY gone to the grocery store and picked up everything on my list and was on his way to COSTCO to get the stuff for the Pumpkin Party this weekend....no I'm not asleep and it wasn't a dream and you don't even have to say anything, I will check his head immediately when I get home and if we need to we will make a trip to the Minute Clinic.....or maybe it's aliens? you know, invasion of the Body Snatchers style. Maybe he's not the Husband at all, maybe they've snatched him and left me with a new Husband, a better one. One that does things like go to the grocery store and does laundry and vacuums and does dishes and cleans floors and bathrooms and helps with the minis and changes diapers and makes bottles and gets up in the middle of the night with Little One.......OR he's trying to get some again......
Could go either way, I'm hoping for the alien kidnapping...
Brace yourselves, Pumpkin Party post coming up.......I know you can't wait
Posted by because I said so at 2:43 PM
I thought I'd share Halloweens of yore with you all.....starting with last year and working backwards.....don't worry, I'll do a real post later......but for now
Coming up.....Halloween '06- Little Red Riding Hood
Posted by because I said so at 10:48 AM
Monday, October 13, 2008
Okay, so I'm trying to make up for last week......but at the same time I just had a few things to share....
THESE are the best baby gifts and are so so so so so cute and wonderful. My Little One has one and it's awesome
THESE are the cutest most adorable baby shoes........if you have a little one you should try them
If you still haven't signed up for MySurvey....what are you waiting for??? It's money for taking surveys and they also send you products to try and give feedback on.....it's so easy and I just got a check for $110 in the mail.......and some diapers to try......
And while we are sharing........have you ever tried this bra? Oh Mah Gah.......no back fat........no lines......nice shape.......no clasp........I have them in every color and I love them all!~~
randomness abounds here at the Said So today.........try these as a treat for yourself......mmmmmmmmmm
I've said it before and I'll say it again and again......until someone says they've read it....READ THIS
cutest photo birth announcements and cards ever are here..........
this sweater from Target drapes beautifully and I bought both colors.....
and that's all I've got for right now..........
Posted by because I said so at 3:50 PM
for right now.......could you just EAT those cheeks???????
Little One...........7mths old 18.5 lbs............a LONG way from the 4lbs. I posted Thursday.........
Posted by because I said so at 8:59 AM
Friday, October 10, 2008
Wow, it's Friday again already..........I'm glad though for sure....so last week we had Fight About it Friday....so lets make this For Real? Friday......
okay......seat belt on? check.....both hands on the wheel? check........here.we.go......
1. It hasn't hit me yet about my Grandmother. It may never hit me like I think it should. I just can't.get.there..........for real
2. I had a wedding to shoot tomorrow and the maid of honor just called me........wedding is off.....for real
3. Our annual Pumpkin Carving Party is next Saturday (and I'll post the prep work this week) and the father in law of a guy I work with is donating the pumpkins this year.........like 30 of them....how awesome is he?!! for real........
4. I have emptied my Ipod of books and I need new books to listen to.........what book are you reading........I NEED NEW BOOKS.......STAT.......FOR REAL.........don't make me download Nights in Rodanthe...I'm not that desperate yet.......FOR REAL
5. Have you read 'I Was a Really Good Mom Before I Had Kids'...............if you have kids and you like my blog......FOR REAL you need to read it........it's perfect
6. I just had THE BEST cupcake EVER for lunch.........yes, I had a cupcake for lunch........for real....
7. The Real Housewives of Atlanta is TOO DAMN FUNNY and if you didn't watch it you need
8. I'm also in need of a new good (really good) body lotion/cream.......FOR REAL
9. Me thinks me needs a glass of wine shortly......for real.....is it close to 5:00????
Looks like I should have called this post "what I need from YOU Friday!!"
What's going on with YOUR Friday?
Don't forget to check out HalfPastKissinTime for more Friday Fragments!
Posted by because I said so at 10:35 AM
Thursday, October 9, 2008
My week has been hellish........could you sense a bit of bitterness in the air over here this week....I'll be back to normal next week. Pinky Swear.....but for now I'm joining Jen at Cheaper than Therapy for:
Little One at 17 days old........4lbs. 6oz. of tiny little preciousness held by the Husband in the NICU
Posted by because I said so at 10:41 AM
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Have you ever heard the expression "going to Hell in a Handbasket"? This is touchy and you might decide I don't deserve you because I am evil and terrible and have a one way ticket to Hell in my back pocket.......but here goes.....
Have you ever lost anyone? Not lost as in misplaced.....but lost as in they died? I have. In fact I just did.....last night. Namely my Grandmother.
It's okay......really.....I'm okay. I'm fine in fact......perfectly fine. I don't feel any different than I felt yesterday or the day before actually. I'm still tired from lack of sleep with sick minis.....but other than that I'm fine.
I think that's what is bothering me. I'm feeling guilty about not being more upset....or upset at all. See 3 years ago last Friday I lost my other Grandmother and it was devastating in a way I have never felt before and hope to never feel again. I still miss her every day. I wear her necklace every day and I will never stop missing her. I cried for weeks.....months probably and still cry every now and then. There is a hole in my heart that is missing her.....
I only saw her a couple times a year, but I was close to her....so very close. My Grandmother that passed last night lived a few miles from me almost my entire life.....yet it seemed like she lived on another planet. I only saw her on holidays at that side of the family's somewhat forced gatherings. That side is the 'fake' side. The side where no one likes each other but fakes it on the holidays and stuff. No one is close.....everyone is kept at arms length. There is no hugging, there are no I love you's. She was like that to the extreme. She had no friends and liked it that way. She had no social life, she didn't want one. She was a loner. In fact I still wonder how she ended up with three children being like she was..granted they grew up in that environment and it's so obvious in all three boys. They are a cold standoffish bunch. They will never have warm hearts, enveloping hugs that your whole body sort of folds into and a smile on their face when you walk into the room. She was different. Polar opposite of my other Grandmother. She played favorites and had a stinging personality. I was never close to her no matter how hard I tried. Some time in my early twenties I had some deep 'need' to try to be close to her while I still had a chance.....but that fizzled out after a while.
I felt sorry for her because her last years weren't kind to her......she was miserable. She had a degenerative nerve disorder and by the time she died, she was done. Done with life.....done with us......done with everything. She was miserable and wanted out. Now she's out. I'm almost happy for her.....she's not miserable anymore and it's what she wanted. She had no use for this life.
So I'm not sad. I'm not anything. I'm sad for my Dad because he lost his Mom today. I'm sad that he's sad.......but I couldn't muster even a tear.....and I know it's awful. I know. I will not miss her, I probably won't think of her often and I probably won't talk about her much.
All I can think of is that she's in me. I have her genes. How can that be......which ones did I get and which ones did my children get and can I ever tell them enough that I love them......will they ever feel that way about me? Am I like her and would anyone tell me if I was......
And that's why I'm busy decorating my Handbasket today........
Posted by because I said so at 11:28 AM
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Take me far far far far far away.....................
Little One has had this recurring sinus/ear infection that responds to antibiotics, but as soon as the medicine runs out.....it comes back....with a vengeance and this time brought it's friend upper respiratory infection. This has been going on over a month. As of yesterday I have........NO EXAGGERATION....pinky promise...........5 hours and 15 minutes of sleep over the past 3 nights and I am runnin on FUMES today for sure. That is my excuse for sporadic crappy posting.....
But anyway, she is now on antibiotics, albuterol, prednisolone AND singulair. She is 7 months old and was a preemie, so she's already at a disadvantage with the lung development and whatnot that preemies generally suffer. I HAD to come to work today so how awful did I feel dropping her in Storage this morning (physically and mentally) when she feels so crappy and only wants her Mommy............I know, I know.....that's what I get for putting my minis in Storage during the day...
Big One is suffering with her allergies so it's a one-two punch at my home these days.........sick minis around every corner. There is nowhere to hide.........trust me, I've tried
So I'll be back with my normal bad attitude and silliness tomorrow........hopefully.......
Just pray for sleep for Mommy tonight, or that I have a good bottle of wine chilling when I get home........OR both........
Monday, October 6, 2008
Posted by because I said so at 8:56 PM
Friday, October 3, 2008
1. I'm a member of a Mom's group that branched out off of BBC because of all the "moderation" and craziness over there. Well, usually it's THE BEST group of women to be involved with and I have so much fun on that board. Today is Fight About it Friday over there.......the drama is flyin left and right........it all stemmed from a post about Sarah Palin and WOW is it getting out of hand
2. Also on Fight About it Friday we need to discuss my argument with Big One over her Picture Day outfit for today.......geez......not that I ever actually purchase the lousy school pictures but seriously, when did she decide to care about her clothes. She's 6 years old and up until this year has pretty much just worn whatever I put out for her to wear. Not anymore......no way......I can't take this for 12 more years
3. Next on Fight About it Friday we have the Husbands sudden desire to clean out my garage....not HIS garage, the one that seriously NEEDS cleaning out.......no, not that one. He wants to clean out MY garage.......while I'm at work........I'm thinking NO on that one
Enough fighting already
4. I'm in the middle of doing my fall planting and I've discovered a new nursery up the street from my office that has the most fabulous plants.....I am spending too much money there.....that will be another Fight About it Friday when I get home today with the back of the gas hog Sequoia filled with plants.........
5. I'm obsessed with makeup 'how to' videos on youtube. I've found this girl and her name is Sandy Gold and she does the best how to videos on eye makeup and stuff. I'm also obsessed with the hair how to videos.........I have long hair and am always looking for new ways to experiment.....not with cutting, just styling. It's a sickness.......not unlike the clothing obsession, only that gets costly and I don't have the money to support my shoe/handbag/clothing obsession......I do a lot of 'Nice'n'.......you know Wow, that's nice and OHHHH that's nice and Ewww, that's nice
6. I stayed up too late drinking wine with my neighbor-friend last night and this morning I looked like I'd been pulled through a bush backwards.......it was bad and so is the afterburn today
7. It's Friday and I'm having a hard time concentrating at work today..........it could be Fight About it Friday between me and the boss if I don't get some work done.......
Let's hear about YOUR Friday Fragments! Thanks Mrs. 4444
Posted by because I said so at 1:43 PM
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Posted by because I said so at 2:57 PM